FAQ & Helpful Info

Hays Utility Service (water & trash service)
For new service, broken lines, leaks, emergencies, please contact Hays as listed below:
If you have a water-related emergency, call 1-281-353-9809
For your water service billing needs, call 1-281-353-9756
Pay your bill online: www.haysutility.com/account.html

MUD19 Board of Directors:  www.nwhcmud19.org.  Email – [email protected]

  • Kevin Coyne, President
  • Debbie Kryer, Vice-President
  • Roger Fleming, Secretary
  • Michelle Marek, Asst Secretary
  • Rusty Ritz, Director

NWHCMUD19 Park Office:  281-516-7132 or visit www.nwhcmud19.org (for clubhouse rentals or pool passes)

Harris County Appraisal District (HCAD):  For information on property tax visit www.hcad.org

Klein ISD:  http://www.kleinisd.net/

Harris County Constable: 281-376-3472

Harris County Sheriff (Non-Emergency): 713-221-6000

Fire Station #76 located in Londonderry (Non-Emergency): 281-290-0295

Spring Volunteer Fire Department: 281-355-1266

Harris County Animal Control: 281-999-3191

FAQ:  We have assembled this page to answer your frequently asked questions. You may also ask questions not referenced here by sending an e-mail to [email protected].  Please include an e-mail address and phone number in the text of your e-mail to ensure that you receive a response.

Q. How do I report an HOA violation or problem in the community?
A. Contact the Coventry office by calling 281-516-9910 or email [email protected].

Q. How do I reserve the Clubhouse?
A. You can request a reservation by calling the MUD19 Park Office at 281-516-7132 or by  sending an email request to [email protected].

Q. How do I receive a copy of the latest newsletter?
A. Effective Fall 2012, Coventry began sending newsletters electronically.  To receive a copy, please return to the Home Page and sign up (bottom, right hand corner).  Newsletters are emailed on the 1st of each month.  Questions?  Email: newsletter @coventryca.com.